Data helps you make better decisions. Tracking trends in disease occurrence in terms of time, place and person can help communities, governments and healthcare providers stay prepared and take actions.
The following visualizations track COVID-19 cases across India, and the world:
The following are links to data from some of the organizations that are tracking COVID-19 cases, recoveries and deaths.
- World Health Organization (WHO): Track COVID-19 across the world in the form of raw numbers, graphs and heatmaps.
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India (MoHFW): Get the latest official COVID-19 numbers from India on a daily basis in the form of tables.
- Indian Council for Medical Research (ICMR): Created by the National Institute of Epidemiology, this resource center provides state-wise distribution of COVID-19 cases in India, in the form of graphs and heatmaps.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): Get the COVID-19 state-wise situation reports from the United States (updated daily).
- European Center for Disease Prevention and Control: View global and European time trends and heatmaps for COVID-19 cases and deaths.
This material was curated by Viswanath Lab of Harvard Chan School of Public Health and the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute (DFCI) with the help of the Health Communication Core of Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center (DF/HCC). These are not the official views of Harvard Chan or DFCI. For any questions, comments or suggestions reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.